top of page


Services for Individuals
We can take care of returns for many situations. These include:​
  • Canadian residents who are US citizens / green card holders 
  • Moving to Canada from the US
  • Moving to the US from Canada
  • Canadian residents with income from the US
  • US residents who have Canadian income
  • Click "Learn More" below for detailed pricing information. 
At US Tax Resources we are focused on providing exceptional service 
Accounting Firms
Services for Accounting Firms
Want to offer US Tax services to your clients? Click on the link below to see how we can improve your service, and increase your profits.
IRS Representation
IRS Representation Services for US Tax Accounting Firms
Already offer US and cross-border tax services to your clients? 
Click below for details on how our former IRS auditor can help you and your clients. 
Need more details? Contact us

We are here to help. Contact us by email or via our Social Media channels.

bottom of page